Wednesday, March 7, 2012

before the rain

It was a crisp Autumn day today.
I can already feel the difference in the air.

After Abigail had a marathon 2.5 hour morning sleep we headed to the park for a little mummy and bubby time...

I didn't even get the magazine open...

Blue sky peaking through

Abi kept trying to grab the camera/phone off me.

Leaves were much more fun than her own toys!
We came home for an afternoon nap that never happened so headed out again and met a few of the girls and babes from my mothers group for coffee, got caught in the rain so rang my DH to come and get us! Lucky for us he isn't working at the moment so he was at home and at the ready to pick us up! (But more about why he isn't working soon...)

Have you entered my giveaway??? 
All I want to know is a scrummy yummy lunch option that I can have! Offer me a suggestion and win yourself some cool/cute/funky??? cookie cutters!
I'm drawing the winner tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, blue sky!!!! Where can I get some of that????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to spend the day, I love this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.