|Pic via www.weheartit.com - Your/You're spelt a bit wrong for this context though!|
I've been tagged twice! In this 'Tag - You're it game...
So thanks to Nat from In the Night Sky and Miss Directions you're about to get to know me a little better!
First Things First, The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
With 22 questions to answer and the fact that I got home at 1am this morning.... I don't have the mental capacity for 11 more facts about me... I think you are getting enough with me answering these 22 questions!
Questions For Me from Nat @ In the night sky:
1. How do you get to work? At the moment I'm on maternity leave, but in he past I drove because my office was quite a distance away from me and because being an account exec I was on the road visiting people all the time!
2. Are you a shower or a bath person? I shower all the time, but don't mind the odd bath. At the moment I'm normally in the bath with my daughter because it's easier getting in with her than leaning over and hurting my back.
3. What is your favourite drink (either Alcoholic or non)? I'm a huge water drinker. I don't drink soft drink, but put a glass of champagne in my hand and I wont say no!
4. Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to? Love my name. It's always been a name that I have never known any other Samantha's, but now 2 of my closest friends are also Sam's!
5. What is your favourite city or country? Melbourne - My family are there. And I adore New York and can't wait to go back again one day/
6. Are you a summer or winter person? Can I be an inbetweenie? I don't like it too hot and I hate the humidity in Sydney, but the rain drives me crazy too!
7. What would be your dream job? I'm 32 and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up! At the moment my dream job is just being a mumma for Abigail.
8. What is your favourite movie? Perhaps Pulp Fiction? Dirty Dancing? Grease? My husband is the movie lover in our family
9. Ever done something crazy for love? Don't think so, I'm pretty boring. Although this time 5 years ago after only a few dates with a guy and a few too many drinks I hit him up to see where the relationship was going, what did he want from it and told him I wasn't willing to muck around I was getting too old! (He's now my husband!)
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Somewhere in the middle. I'm normally well and truly in bed by 10pm at the latest these days, and up at 7am when Abigail wakes.
11. Do you like the colour of your bathroom? Nope. We can't wait to renovate it! It must have been done on the cheap and it's not great (corner spa bath anyone?) I prefer neutrals and a nice white bathroom.
Questions for me from Miss Directions:
1. What is your worst shoe-wearing experience? A pair of heels I bought at Zara in Hong Kong ended up cutting my feet to shreds. Ever since I have never bought cheap shoes
2. Have you ever received a love letter (not email, the true old fashioned kind)? Does a “Happy Anniversary” card that my husband gave me on Australia Day this year count? Our first date was Aus Day 5 years ago.
3. Have you ever embarrassed yourself running for a bus/train/tram? I don’t do public transport!
4. Do you prefer Barbie or Lego? I had heaps and heaps of Barbies when I was younger.
5. If someone offered to pay you to enjoy a hobby for the rest of your life, what would it be? Currently I just want to be the best mummy I can be. Abi is my world at the moment. I suppose I would love to have a cute shop with beautiful things in it. But one where I didn’t have to work all that much!
6. If you had to go on a sudden holiday to an unknown destination and had 5 minutes to pack, what would you be sure to grab? Sunnies and lip gloss!
7. What subject did you secretly love (if any) at school? Media studies. I loved photography and the teacher was excellent.
8. How long can you hold your breath for? Only 38 seconds!
9. Is there a recurring theme to your dreams/nightmares? I hardly ever remember my dreams. Wish I did though.
10. What did you want to be when you grew up? I haven’t grown up yet! I still don’t know what I want to do!
11. Do you pick the red pill or the blue pill? Hmm… I choose blue! It’s always been my favorite colour.
So there has been stacks of people that have already done this and a lot of them people that I know who follow and comment on my blog. I'm going to stop it here. It was fun! Some of those questions have had me thinking.
And as I said earlier... I just don't have the mental capacity... I went out with some girlfriends last night and got home after 1am... then had to 'dream feed' Agi a bottle and then she woke at around 5am for another feed... I'm tired... I'm going to try and get Abi to have another nap soon so I can have one too!