Monday, August 1, 2011

Sleep Sheep By CloudB

A plush toy that produces soothing sounds to help baby sleep

The one and only Sleep Sheep. This lovable plush toy provides comforting “white noise” to soothe your little one to sleep.
Features:
  • Easily attaches to baby’s cot
  • Four soothing sounds: Mother’s Heartbeat, Spring Showers, Ocean Waves and Whale Songs
  • Simple push-button sound selection with volume control
  • Two sleep timer options: 23 and 45 minutes
  • Battery Operated (includes 2 AA batteries)
  • Includes Sleep Sheep story and adoption certificate
  • Ideal for ages 0+


I have read about it. And it always gets many rave reviews. So when my nana asked what was something I wanted for my baby shower I suggested the Sleep Sheep.
As she had been up in Sydney visiting her new granddaughter, she had to apologise that she had not had time to get to the shop and gave me money instead.

Finally I went and bought the Sleep Sheep!
I ummed and ahhed over the Sleep Sheep and the Sleep Giraffe...
In the end I went with my gut feeling and picked the Sheep.

I am hoping we will be very happy together...

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute!

    Let me know how it goes because I'm umming and ahhing at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.