Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding!

Photo via OK Magazine online.

Although I am on a bit of a blog break...
I just wanted to pop in and say how excited I am today for the Royal Wedding!!!
We are having a lovely time in Noosa, and even got a little burnt yesterday on the beach.
It is seriously "Pregnant Lady Capital" up here! Everywhere I look it's another pregnant lady... I'm convinced I don't look pregnant and just fat, but Erin guarantees that I do look like I am...

Anyway... It's a great day! It's Royal Wedding Day!!! We are going out for a lovely lunch today so we can stay in tonight, order room service and watch the tele! 
My sister is having her own Royal Wedding Party in Melbourne and one of my closet friends is in Sydney too. 

What are your plans on this special Royal Wedding Day?

Our Wedding Photos...

2 comments:

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.