Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Easter

We have been away for Easter with my family and my aunty, uncle and favorite cousins!
When we were young we always went to Tocumawl. It's on the border of VIC & NSW on the Murray River.
There isn't much to do there, but we loved it!
We had a boat and learnt to water ski from a very young age. That's all there really is to do there!
Mum and Dad bought a place up there again a few years ago and it has become a bit of a family Easter tradition now.
Dad is a major sponsor of the Tocumwal Cup (Horse Racing) so we always head to the track on Easter Saturday for a bit of fun.
I took some photos early on in the day...

A half decent photo of Mr and I

My sister and I LOVE these little pancakes!

The whole crew sitting down to lunch

Uncle 'Gibbo' being silly with dad and Mr.

"National UDL Day" - where else but at the races...

And just to prove that we really were at the races... Horses...

We had a great day. And actually came home winners!
Sunday was a great day. Sun shining again. Lots and lots of eggs.
We always head into town to the markets. Picked up a few things for Bug.
Mum bought this beautiful cream/white knitted blanket for Bug too. I can't wait to use it!
Monday was heading home day for us.

Love spending time with my family. I miss them.

Off to Noosa to celebrate our wedding anniversary tomorrow for a few days! 
So I'm taking a bloggy break and will be back on the weekend.

Hope everyone had a great Easter whatever you did!




1 comment:

  1. looking good Sammie!
    You are rocking that Asos Maxi!! I never got much wear out of mine.. I got too big.

    Love country races. ALways lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.