Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bumpity Bump

I'm actually starting to get a bit of a bump!
It's kinda cool, but I really do just look fat.
It's still cool though.
I have had a headache for a week now so I went to the doctor this morning. She is not worried. She said bug will have developed all his/her internal organs by now, and taking Panadol will not him it in any way.
I don't like taking Panadol at the best of times, and especially at the moment. But she assures me that it is totally fine and I should take it as I need it.
In other news, I bought a new pair of pants for work today. Target maternity ones. They have a fold over waist thingy, so I can wear them now, grow into them and wear them later too!
What a bonus that Target also had 20% off pants and tops! I see them getting quite a bit of wear over the next few n=months...

More news! And some very exciting news! Have you heard that Faux Fuchsia had her baby? NO? Well see here!

2 comments:

  1. urghh.. headaches are the pits.. hope the panadol is helping..

    yay for target.. I bought a lot of clothes from there while pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.