Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring on 2011!


Well it's NYE 2010! Where has the year gone? And what a year it has been!
We bought our first house together. Lots of our friends had their first child. We got married. My parents turned 50. My sister and brother in-law celebrated their first wedding anniversary. And we finally found out we are pregnant!
I have loved 2010 in every way. And I imagine 2011 is going to be just as good, better...

Wishing you all the best for an amazing 2011 what ever that might be. Have an awesome NYE. Celebrate in style and have a Champers for me!

My most memorable 2010 moment was walking down the isle to marry my Mister and saying I do.
What was yours?

5 comments:

  1. Mine is the same as yours! :)

    Happy New Years Sammie & I wish you all the best for what is sure to be a very exciting 2011 for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is the same too! haha

    All the best for a wonderful, exciting 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!
    Sounds like it has been a big year for everyone.
    Bring on 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is the same, too! Happy New Years - I know 2011 will be just as special as 2010 as it will be the year of the birth of your first child. How exciting! (I'm hoping the same for me).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll add the me too! 2010 definitely was the year. We joke in my family (the in-laws) that it should have been a movie. 2 weddings and a baby :p

    Happy New Year too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.