Friday, September 3, 2010

Stella

This is Stella. She belongs to our next door neighbours.
But she seems to have taken a bit of a liking to us and always hangs out with us at our house!
She is always really skinny. It's sad. I don't think she really gets fed much and when she does the other cat fights this little one and she doesn't get any food. We head them all the time.
We have taken to feeding her. Probably not a great idea, but we felt so so sorry for her.
My mum even gave us one of our old cats bowls her! Very cute!
We have a very quiet weekend this week! Yay! No plans. Not much to do! Excellent. I think my husband will see his dad on Sunday for fathers day. So means it will just be me and Stella hanging at home! Hopefully it doesn't rain all weekend and I can go for a walk and start my exercise regime again. Spring is here and Summer will be upon us any moment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.