Sunday, February 2, 2014

5/52

A portrait of my children once a week every week in 2014.
Linking up with Jodi from Practicing Simplicity.




Abigail - you have been a little trooper these past few weeks. You don't seem to be suffering too much and are getting spoilt left, right and centre! You were even 'allowed' to eat lying down at Nannie and Daee's (pop) house this week! I think you are enjoying spending more time with them than me!

Lachlan - slowly but surely you are progressing ahead and doing well! Your operation seems to have all happened without a hitch. One of the hardest moments of my life watching you being wheeled away. Slowing we are getting the breast feeding happening but you get tired so quickly and need to be topped up via you NGT (nasal gastric tube) I hate it and so wish you didn't have it but it doesn't take away from your cuteness! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful babes you have ... you're all doing beautifully managing with the present challenges life has thrown x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.