Saturday, March 16, 2013

My number ONE gig

Hello again! I'm back!
Why???
I resigned from my job last week and finish next week! I'm going back to being a mum for a little bit before deciding what's next and what I want to do.

The career was taking way too much of my time. It was taking me away from my family and it was making me miserable.

So, I thought that now was as good a time as any to return to my blog.
I am still yet to work out what direction it will take but I feel it needs direction...

Hope you are looking forward to a more regular me!!! (I know I am!)


A little tongue in cheek so to speak! (Via Google)

12 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!

    Will try and catch up when I'm over in Geelong in October (if that's anywhere near by!).

    So happy for you, I bet Abi is in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! What an exciting time. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
    www.lasscreative.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! YAY you are back!! I have missed you so much!

    And congratulations on such a HUGE decision but you seem to know its the right decision for you and your family! Good luck and I look forward to seeing you again around here. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!It is so hard to work with little ones I'm glad you were able to make a choice that works for you!
    Also I missed you so am selfishly happy you're going to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Sammie! Looking forward to reading your blog posts again...

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to have you back to blogging!!

    Abi will be over the moon, having more mummy time too!! YAY for having the guts to do the stay at home thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you are back.

    Oh thats a shame you couldn't work out the work thing but I'm sure you will love being at home with the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, good to read you again! Love the picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Looking forward to more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee! Love to you all as you embark on the next chapter x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bit slow on the uptake Sammie!! That's great that you've made a decision which is right for you and your family. Looking forward to reading many more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.