Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Work

So last week mum looked after Abi for 2 days while I went to my work conference:
It went a little something like this...

Conference room at the Castle Hill Golf Club

Boss's new motto...

Didn't miss this... Traffic on the way home

Expressing to keep up supply and so I didn't explode!

GM's changed motto!

Lunch time - Boys will be boys...

Christmas Party Friday night (I got ready in 10 min's ok... That's why I look pretty average)
I did enjoy it. I was exhausted. Not 100% sure if I want to go back. I missed Abi too much!
She was a gem for mum and even slept more for her than for me!

Going to catch up again with my manager and GM in January/February to discuss what, when, how etc...

*** Excuse the bad photos, I was using my phone. I don't have an iphone (but I will in January!)

3 comments:

  1. Why do the bubs always sleep more for others?????!!!!
    Really dont think you looked "average" Oh and well done for expressing all that milk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely as always Sammie!

    How did it feel being back amongst the work crew? Did it give you any clarity about how you feel about your return to work..?

    I hope your managaer is as flexible as can be and you come up with an arrangement that suits everyone xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you looked lovely, not average at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.