Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shoe-bee-doos

I really wanted the perfect pair of shoes to wear with the dress I bought in Noosa at Kookai.
Today I got these!


Tony Bianco - Karr in nude.
Very comfortable and lovely! Will go with so many different things and I'm sure I will get some good use out of them.

Walking past our local sports store I spotted a cool pair of Nike runners that I got for $75 ! Bargain!


I'm not normally one for black runners... But I really like these ones!

Yesterday I was working in the office and I spotted a cool pair or wedges on one of the girls I work with. They are from RMK and looked great. I'm only just coming around to the wedges idea and I think I'm really going to need them as I already don't feel as agile on my feet as I used to.
Personally I think they look heaps better in real life than in this picture.



I looked at two different places today Wanted and David Jones and both stores didn't have them. Damn. I think I might just try and order them online.
Problem is, I haven't bought RMK shoes for a very long time so I don't know if I should get the 7 or the 7.5 ?
Anyone know their sizing? The Tony Bianco shoes I bought are a 7 if that helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.