Monday, March 14, 2011

The little things

Yesterday I had a great start to the day.
We met friends for coffee (Juice for me)
We wandered around the Rozelle markets.
I bought a book for a fiver...
We braved Baby Kingdom.
Then I started having stomach cramps on the way home.

Dear husband went out for a bit in the afternoon and I just seemed to get worse. I just rested on the lounge and watched crappy TV.

Then when he came home he bought the tiniest tub of this:



I tell you it cheered me up immensely!
Something so simple, such a small gesture, yet can mean so much.
Isn't that what marriage is all about?

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely what marriage is all about. Hope you're all nice and rested and that everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smallest things are often the sweetest.

    I love Ben and Jerry's. Have you been to their shop in Manly? It's soooo good.

    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.