Monday, February 7, 2011

Classy!

www.flicker.com

Only the other day my husband and I were talking about the fact that we NEVER go to the movies.
I think we have been together maybe twice in over four years!

Today when I came home I decided to finally get online and spend my Red Balloon voucher I received for my birthday last year!
The first thing to catch my eye was a Gold Class Movie package. Looked reasonably priced at $150 for 4 tickets and they don't all have to be used at the same time.
I'm not a fan of facials or massages. I'm not going to pay $99 for a bottle of Moet that I can't drink and is cheaper to buy from First Choice Liquor and there are so many 'adverture' activities I can't do now anyway...

So, 4 x Gold Class movie tickets it is! I'm excited! This WILL make us head to the movies! Maybe even this weekend if we get the tickets in time!

Any suggestions of a good movie we could head out to see?


Oh and no nausea today! None! I do stress that maybe things aren't ok, but I am doing my best to not think like that and just be happy that I feel fine!!!
Next scan and tests next Monday. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. We hardly ever go to the movies either.. but everytime we do I always walk out saying how we should go more often...

    No suggestions of good ones to see but sure there are lots of good ones out at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard people say that sometimes the nausea just stops suddenly & then that's it. But then again, my old boss was sick for the whole 9 months so who knows? haha Sorry, that wasn't much help!

    My mister was just saying the other night we haven't been the movies for ages and when my back is better we should go on a date to dinner & a movie. I want to see The King's Speech - I have only heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't go to the movies either, there is no cinema in Karratha so it is all DVDs and torrents for us. I have managed to see The King's Speech, and it's excellent - a worthy use of your Gold Class tickets, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.