Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vogue KK

This year I decided to take part in the Vogue KK.
Not sure why? I just wanted to.
It has been fun! And I had a really really easy person to buy for! ThatUnreliableGirl - She has a really nice blog! Check it out!

This is what I bought! Frankie Magazines Spaces.


Am now loving this magazine! Really cool and different. Just might end up buying it for myself!

And I also bought these measuring cups! I was going to get the measuring spoons too, but I had already well and truly over spent my limit that I decided that was enough.


I posted them off Yesterday! Quite exciting and nerve racking all at the same time! Hope she likes them and is happy with my choices! These were 'request' items on her wish list, so I suppose she will?

This is how they looked once wrapped


6 comments:

  1. Oh, i want that book!! Looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have those cups, I love them. I just bought a set for my sister and got her the measuring spoons too. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have them too! The cups and spoons are so cute. They've also got stackable babushka drinking glasses now too. It's on my list...Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea there was such a thing as the Vogue KK! Bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same measuring cups! Geez we also have the same shoes so you must have very good taste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a lucky little coconut, thank you so much Sammie! The wrapping was beautiful and once I'd opened the measuring cups, I almost did a double take when I realised I still had another present to open! I feel very spoilt! :D

    Hope you have an amazing Christmas! I know I will (I'm going to bake up a storm with my little matryoshkaa!)


    xx Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.