Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Card!

We got out first Christmas card in the mail yesterday! It was from my mum and dad! Our first Christmas card as husband and wife! It's up on the mantle next to a few wedding photos (non-professional ones)


My mum always buys the best cards. This is what bottom of the card says:


With a mother that picks card like that and a family that thinks just that, who needs horrible in-laws like mine.

Also, all my Christmas shopping is done! Just waiting on a few things I bought on-line for one of my brothers. I have over spoilt everyone AGAIN. But they are my family! So who cares!

1 comment:

  1. If you can't spoil a lot of people a little at Christmas, when can you? Your Mum seems like such a sweet soul, you are blessed. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.