Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 kilos

Image from www.weheartit.com

5 kilos.
That's how much weight I have put on since our wedding. I am so disappointed in myself. It's not good.
I have had no motivation what so ever to do anything about it till just recently.
So I have been putting my runners on quite a lot in the past few days and getting out there and enjoying this glorious weather we are having in Sydney at the moment.
I would like to see if I can lose at least 1kg before Christmas. So I am laying off the Champagne, Wine and everything else.
Then it is a new year and a new me. I have a new years resolution - To be healthy.

Have you made a new year resolution? Will you keep it? What is it?

5 comments:

  1. I am doing pretty much the same thing...except I have put on alot more than 5kgs! It is totally doable though. Goodluck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have put on 14 kilos. And counting.
    My NY resolution is to lose all my excess weight.. not sure how much that will be yet but probably more than 5 kilos!! Not to mention try and get some muscle tone back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desert Darling... You don't count! Your supposed to put on weight! Your preggers!
    Lots of walking should do the trick for you though. And pushing that pram around will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breast feeding, apparently that does the trick Desert Darling.

    Well Sammie - I have put on 3kgs since my wedding, and mine was a lot more recent than yours!! Shocking! Come & join us in the Commitment thread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post-wedding weight gain happened to me too, and it turns out that it's my thyroid! I hope your weight gain is 'real' weight, and therefore losable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.