Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jersey Boys

We went to the Jersey Boys Musical at the Theatre Royal tonight! We had so much fun! 


So Jersey Boys for those of you that don't know.... 
JERSEY BOYS is the story of how four boys from the wrong side of the tracks became one of the biggest American pop music sensations of all time. Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi –
THE FOUR SEASONS – wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide – all before they were thirty.
JERSEY BOYS features their hit songs “Sherry”, “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Rag Doll”, “Oh What a Night” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”, among others.
"Can't take my eyes off you" is a bit of a hit with our family.  My sister had ALWAYS wanted it as her first dance when she got married and always said if the guy she was going to marry didn't want it, she wasn't going to marry him! (I don't think that would really ever happen)
So now it seems whenever we are all together we all sing and dance along to it! And tonight it didn't disappoint! Just the Mister and I! 
We are off to Melbourne on Saturday morning to have a weekend down at the beach in Barwon Heads! About a year ago mum and dad bought a new townhouse for holidaying! Really really looking forward to that!
Then it's my sisters 28th birthday on Monday! We aren't coming home till Tuesday morning so we get to celebrate with her!!! I bought her present today, but just in case she reads the post I cant tell you what it is.... When I do though I will have to explain there was a bit of drama around it... The 'actual' gift hasn't arrived in time so will now turn into her Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.