So last week I was tagged by Emmie from Desert Darling AND by Miss Pilbara Face...
Jeepers Creepers! Well Here it goes...
Desert Darlings Q & A...
1. If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice what would it be?
Your parents are the best parents in the world. They are strict on you because they want the best for you. Do as they ask, be kind and you will be rewarded in the future. Oh, and don't fight with your little sister, one day you will realise that she is your best friend (well after your husband anyway)
2. Tell me about your first pet!
Tom! The ginger cat! My sister and I loved him so so much. He used to give you cuddles and was the greatest cat! We even had a little trike that was called "The Fetch Tom Bike" that we used to ride around the street to find him and bring him home.
3. If you had 1 million dollars to give to one charity, which charity would you chose?
This is a hard one. First thought was National Breast Cancer Research after my nana was diagnosed 2 Christmases ago. But my husband has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (dear blog friends you are the first people I have told)
So, I am bending the rules on this one and I'm going half half for my hypothetical donation.
4. Of the seven deadly sins (wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, gluttony) which do you consider the worst?
I think I'm going with Wrath.
5. What is your star sign?
I'm a fiery Sagittarius!
6. What is your happiest childhood memory?
I am not good at remembering childhood memories. So I really can't answer this one :-( I wish I could remember things from so long ago like my sister. I know I had a wonderful childhood. Filled with amazing family vacations, wonderful times and a life full of laughter and love.
7. What were you doing at this time three years ago?
Falling totally and utterly in-love with my now husband. No doubt I was working way way too hard and too many hours and hardly got to see my family or spend time with my Friends. Wow! Life is so much better 3 years on!
Pilbara Face's ! Q & A
1. What is your favorite food?
I am another hot chips fan!
2. If you could holiday anywhere, where would it be?
Honestly, I don't care! As long as I am with my Husband! And If It means I'm visiting my family then I am doubly happy!
3. What is your favorite colour?
Well because black and white are technically not colours, I'm going with blue. Growing up, I always had a blue room, my sister always the pink room.
4. If you weren't in your current line of work, what would you do instead?
I would love to do event planning! Or be an interior designer/decorator.
5. How many siblings do you have?
Three! One sister and two brothers. Me = 30, Sister = 27, Brothers are 22 & 19 (and born on the same day!)
6. Are you the outdoor type?
Can be, depends whats happening. I grew up on a little farm. I grew up water skiing. I love the sunshine (but I don't tan!)
7. I can has cheezburger?
I am confused??? No answer here...
OK, so now I have to tag 7 more people... Gee, this is hard...
I don't get many people reading/commenting on my blog...
So.... I am opening this to all of you that read or comment on my blog!
Let me know if you choose to answer my questions! I would love to see the answers!!!
Very easy, lighthearted questions! I don't fell like being too serious today!
2. Heels or flats? (side question - how many pairs do you own?)
3. How often do you change the sheets on your bed?
4. PC or Mac?
5. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
6. If you could become a superhero for a day, who would you choose and why?
7. What are you really scared of?