Sunday, September 12, 2010

the husband survey

So I stole this from CateG, who apparently stole it from Teacup Grunge, who stole it from The Blonde Leopard, who stole it from Domestic Divinity.
I like it! It's cute! And because Sundays are 'our' day I thought it was very appropriate for the day.

How long have your been together?
Three and a half years. Married nearly 5 months
How old is he?
38! me 30.
Who said I love you first?
He did. I remember saying "well what do you want from  this? I don't want to just muck around" (maybe after a few wines?!?) and he said "Neither do I. I love you" I said "Yay!"
Who eats more?
Hmm, depends on the occasion. I have been well known to eat way way more. But normally him.
Who's taller?
Him. But only just just just. If I wear really high heels its any ones guess.
Who's temper is worse?
Me! 100% sure on that one.
Who does the laundry?
Me. Not too sure he even knows how to turn the machine on? And I don't like the way he hangs my clothes on the line.
Who sings better?
Neither. But I am the worlds worst. But does not stop me from making up a tune when the moment strikes and singing it to my beloved. I will even add a little jig for him too.
Who is smarter?
We both have our strengths, we both have our weaknesses. But I think I have to admit it's him.
Who does the dishes?
Him. 99.99% of the time. I hate doing dishes and we have no dishwasher. Once the renos are done. Could be a different story.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me. 
Who pays the bills?
Me. Bills? What bills? Is what he would say.
Who mows the lawn?
Well for so long we lived in an apartment. Now with the little lawn we have, we have not needed to mow it yet with the weather. And once we renovate there wont be any lawn. But if we did have one that needed mowing it would be Mr. Lawnmower man.
Who cooks dinner?
Its a bit of a 50/50 there. But 99.99% of the time I organise what we are going to have, buy the groceries and prepare it. He is the BBQ king though.
Who drives when you are together?
Always him. He can't stand my driving. Well that is unless he needs picking up. But he will always ask nicely.
Who is more stubborn?
Me. Me. Me. 100%
Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Never me. I can't! 100% him.
Who's parents do you see more often?
I don't see his parents. We don't speak. So no answer for that one. 
Who has more friends?
Him. Too many I say.
Who has more siblings?
Me = 1 sister and 2 brothers. Him = 1 brother.
Was it love at first sight?
Love at second sight I say. See here.




Another one of my favorite images from our wedding.
I can't remember what I said to get this look. But it is not uncommon for me to get this look from him for some crazy thing I have said, done or maybe even sung.


Gee, I love my husband. 


Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. 
We have a Sunday rule in our house, it's called 'Sunday Sleep in' and it suits us perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I am the angry stubborn one too.

    My Mister lives in a world where bills just magically get paid as too :)

    I remembered in a post a while ago you mentioned that you wouldnt be seeing your Father in Law on Fathers Day and I was wondering about that.

    Ahh Sunday Sleep In. What a great rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the inlaws... Very very long story.
    When I stop being angry I will actually post about it.
    Lets just say putting it in a few words...
    Only about 2 weeks ago (13 days to be exact) I was abused, called names and hit (ok pushed) by drunk M & F inlaw. Lots more involved.
    But I currently will not be having anything to do with them for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hun that is awful.
    How hurtful :(
    Hugs to you
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.