Wednesday, February 23, 2011

$10 buck lunch


Check out this menu. Sound too good to be true? Well it's not!
A few friends of mine have been raving about the $10 lunch at the Ruby L'Otel (Hotel) on Rozelle and I just wasn't quite sure I believed them or not.
So, yesterday I met up with one of the ravers for a quick spot of lunch.
She always has the Grilled Chicken with steamed Asian greens, and I decided to have the same.

Well, I can tell you that I am now a raver too. It was so delicious! Yummy tasting and beautifully grilled chicken.
And to top it off, I think I have just had the best soda (fresh) lime and bitters I have ever had in my life.

If your out and about during the week and feel like a nice spot of lunch, I do suggest heading to the Ruby on Victoria Road in Rozelle. 
There were some work men sorting some stuff out, but it's doesn't have the whole dirty pub feel you might expect. It was nice, clean, quiet and tidy. AND VERY CHILD FRIENDLY TOO!

Ruby L'Otel
68 Victoria Road 
Rozelle NSW 2039
www.rubylotel.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Wow they all sound great and for only $10! What a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A $10 lunch sounds amazing! Subway is one of the few places you can find that around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.