Sunday, October 24, 2010

6 Months


(This is a pre written post. We are away in Byron Bay at a wedding, I wrote this post Friday before we left)

Today the 24th of October is the 6 month mark of our marriage.
I love my husband as much (if not more) today than I did the day we married.
I love the picture above from our wedding, because we stand like this quite often just taking in a moment together speaking no words just having that moment.

I feel like I waited a long time to get married and I know many people my age (30) are well and truly married and have children etc... But for me, I cant see myself with any other person. It just too longer  for me to find Mr. Right. And that's Mr. Right FOREVER.

3 comments:

  1. Happy half-aversary. I think it is beautiful that you take a moment to breathe each other in and appreciate what you have. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful picture - happy 6 months! Ours in next month. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Beautiful words as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.