Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Treats for my sweet

Yesterday my husband and I met up for a little bit of lunch.
He paid. So after we parted ways I walked up the road a bit and bought him a little treat from Belle Fleur.
They are bolts! (Crappy photo sorry) And they are filled with a yummy mouse type filling.
We LOVE (well I love) Belle Fleur chockies! I have the sweetest of sweet tooths/teeths? I got that from my dad.
These 4 bolts with probably last my hubby about a week! That is if I don't get to them first!!!
If you have never tried Belle Fleur chocolates you must!!! Using the words of the one and only Faux Fuchsia "Run, don't walk" They are divine and worth every penny. about $8 just for these! I think their chocolates are about $98 a kilo??? I remember something like that anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The light on the packet made them look silver. For a second there I thought they must have been for the house reno, then I read the post ;-)
    They sound so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.