Friday, August 6, 2010

Big Sister


I'm the big sister.
I love being the big sister!

This photo is from our wedding.
The scared one is my husband.
The others are (from left to right) Chadd my wonderful brother-in law, Jack 'The Golden Child', Erin My Mister, and then Matt the middle bother.

They were mucking around at the end of the night, pretending to threaten my husband... "You had better not hurt my sister, or else" (My dad and his brothers did this for real apparently when their sister got married. I was 3, I was their flower girl! Dad and my uncle are now the best of friends. In fact "uncle Gibbo" was the MC at our wedding!

I also adore my sister Emm, she is the best! But more about her another day.

2 comments:

  1. That photo is classic! Hopefully you'll share more wedding photos with it.

    Good luck with the new blog. Thanks for following mine and for adding me to your blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to follow your blog but it keeps coming up with error. I'll be back to try again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!
I appreciate your comments.